Saturday, January 26, 2008

This very Rock (just another chapter)

One day, as usual Jesus came to my house in order to take me for walking around.

He knocked my door (Rev 3:20)



Then I took the key



to open my room's door



Letting Jesus come into my room

And I shut off the door immediately (Mat 6:6 )

He sat beside me

He hugged me tenderly


"Hi, Joe! How are you today?" Jesus asked to me

"Great, my Lord" I replied with my smile

"What are you doing?" He asked again




"I am just surfing of the world" I pointed out to my computer's monitor

"What kind of world?" Jesus look intentionally to my PC

"It is a world of wide web, my Lord" then I shew Him a dictionary.
"Such a great world" Jesus smiles sweetly "do the people there know Me?"
I was silent for a moment

"Sadly, I don't think so, my Lord" I took a deep breath
"Don't be sad, I know them from the beginning" Jesus hugged me again "If they don't know me, what they said about me?" I looked into His face curiously, but He gave a sign

"It doesn't matter, tell Me what they said" Jesus urged me

"Yes, my Lord" then I opened my firefox web browser


And show some of them...

"Lord, they said You are : such a robber"



"Lord, they said You are : such a new revolution buddy"



"Lord, they said You are : such a crazy man (Mar 3:21) "



"Lord, they've replaced your wooden cross with electric chair"



"Lord, they've invited 'another peoples' to your eucharist"



"Lord, they thought that You were incarnate again as Michael Jackson"



"They said You are such a cowboy"



"They said You are such a renegade"



"They said You are T-rex's shepherd"



...

Jesus held my hands tightly

"Don't be worry, don't be sad... I am with you alway, even unto the end of the world" He whispered my ear. His words came into my heart

"Joe, then what you say about Me?" Jesus stared at me.

I was stunning....but then as soon as I replied

"My Lord, Thou art the Christ, the Son of the living God (Mat 16:16), You are my Lord and my God (Joh 20:28 ) "

"You've died on that cross for me (1Pe 2:24)"



"You've took all my sin and burden (Isa 53:4)"



"By your stripes, You've healed me (Isa 53:5)"



"Lor, You are my shepherd (Psa 23:1)"



"You maketh me to lie down in green pastures: You leadeth me beside the still waters (Psa 23:2 )



"And I say also unto thee - Joe, That thou art Kefa, and upon this rock I will build my Congregation; and the gates of hell shall not prevail against it.(Mat 16:18 )" Jesus smiles at me, hugged me and hold may hands tightly

"Go light your world!
Let the world see your light!
Let the world see and may know Me as you've known Me who I AM really (Joh 17:23)" Asked Jesus tenderly

"Yes, my Lord" this is my duty in this world to tell the world so they may know Jesus as Lord, God and Savior.(Joh 11:42 )

I am the rock

I am the petros

I am the kefa

Don't you, my brother and sister?



with warm regards

No comments: